The Akuna-Matata is a cosy, privately run Bed-&-Breakfast with family atmosphere. It is a no-smoking facility with a smoking area in front of the house.
The large guest rooms (approx. 18 sqm/ 200 sq. ft.) are located in a flat separated from the main house with an own entrance. Each room has three beds, if necessary additional child beds can be added. The two guest rooms share one common bathroom.
Breakfast is optional and can be taken together with the family in the winter garden. As the mornings are typically a little hectic, we ask for advance payment for the entire stay the evening of arrival.
The prices include:
- 1 set of fresh bedding p. P.
- 1 set of fresh towels p. P.
- 1 bottle of sparkling water
- 1 rich Continental Breakfast (Buffet-type)
- car parking on site or in the street
What we are not and don’t want to be:
- A hotel with full 24h-service
- A cheap accommodation where you can get
loud after going down to the pub.
L O C A T I O N :
In the calm residential area „Dautenbach“ (Giersberg) in Siegen-Weidenau, 2 houses away from the „Christ-Church“.